Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Make-Up I can't live without

I will probably do more of these blogs but here are just a couple to start with. These are products a use on myself everyday and love.

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
My mom always used L'Oreal mascara and thats how I started using it. I have tried all kinds of other mascara and I keep coming back to this one. It really thickens my lashes and doesn't run. Plus you can't beat the price! about $8






Angle Eyeliner Brush from MUD
I use the MUD angled eyeliner brush for so many things...
*I use it to define my eyebrows.
*Apply cake or wet eyeshadow as liner
* add the "wing" to my eyeliner for a cat eye
* create a thin defined crease in my eyeshadow
sorry can't find a picture but check out the Makeup Designory website

L'Oreal Paris eyeshadow Quad #821

I use these colors for so many things. They are really neutral and can create a really beautiful natural look or can be applied for a dark brown smoky look. I also use them for...
*filling in eyebrows
*creating a shadow on my cheekbones
*wet eyeshadow as eyeliner (darkest color)





Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek stain
I love this stuff. It is the perfect color for a natural flush and it lasts much longer than powder.








M.A.C eyeshadow in Orb Satin.

This is a really great peachy pink eyeshadow that can be used in so many ways on the eyes. The color is radient and natural.












L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liquid eyeliner

Ok I know I already have a lot of L'Oreal on here and I never try to push any brand. I just believe in great products. This is just a really great eyeliner. The felt tip on it makes it supper easy to apply and the results are very dramatic.

2 Responses to “Make-Up I can't live without”

Anonymous said...

Oh i think I would like that Tarte stuff! Where can I find it? Also, my old roommate used the HD make up on her wedding day, and it just made her look like she was glowing (in a good way) all day. Use that on me for my wedding, mmkay? :)

Rachel Bingham said...

You can find Tarte cheek stain at Sephora. There are many different colors, but I recommend trying them on your skin before you buy. The color on your skin is very different than what you think it will be. Its funny that you mentioned the HD as well since while I was putting it on this morning, I was thinking about how it would be great for brides and that I should use it for your wedding.

Leave a Reply