Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation

This is a product review on the MAKE UP FOR EVER HD FOUNDATION.

I had the opportunity to work at the MAKE UP FOR EVER booth at the IMATS this weekend. It was amazing and really gave me the chance to become familiar with their products. As I was leaving work, they gave me a free HD foundation and HD powder. I have always heard good things about this product but never tried it myself. I can honestly say that it is amazing! The blending power and coverage are great and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a foundation! It looks natural and covers all redness in the skin. The only down side about this product is that it really is best when used with the HD powder or a translucent powder of your choice (I also like MUD's Zero loose powder) since like most liquids it can look kinda dewy when applied.

No response to “MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation”

Leave a Reply